The prestigious gallery Galería Paloma, in line with the upcoming Crypto Art Week Asia (CAWA) event this September 28 to 30, 2022, curated digital artworks of 12 artists from the Philippines and Singapore and launched their exhibit 1/1 last September September 23.
- Ang Huling Hapunan – AJ Dimarucot
- Checkmate! – Carlos
- Symphony of Stars – Cris Magsino
- Light of the World – Holy Blood
- Life Like a Flower – Isaiah Cacnio
- Psalm 139 9 – Jopet Arias
- Merge – Luis Buenaventura with music by Ian Magbanua
- A Placid Minute – Raymond Lauchengco
- Colorful Manta Ray – Sevi Agregado
- A Likely Combination – Sheila Ledesma
- Ghosts of Luggard Road – Win Magsino
- Twilight to Starlight – Wyn-Lyn Tan
Along with the celebration for CAWA, Galería Paloma also launched The Twelve. It is a limited edition non-fungible token (NFT) by the 12 artists of 1/1. Each artist was given 24 hours to contribute to the work.
“We are excited to feature an exceptional roster of artists for 1/1,” said Kimi Rocha-Delgado, gallery director of Galería Paloma. “1/1 features some of the top and trailblazing crypto artists, some of whom have made crypto art history, and won international awards.”
The team of Galleria Paloma is expected to focus on key actions: exhibitions, education, and empowerment.
Their exhibits are held in high foot traffic, public areas; educational, one-on-one conversations and collective discussions are assembled for the sharing of information on topics in the field, such as art appreciation, history, and crypto art (NFTs); consultations are arranged on an individual or corporate level in the interest of personal or corporate asset management and social responsibility.